Here are the simple steps:
- Start with one or two ripe avocados. Slice them in half, take out the pit, and scoop out the middle. Mush ("mush" being the technical term here) it in a bowl, mixing in the following ingredients:
- A bit of lime juice (I don't believe in measurements)
- A little salt
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- I have been cheating and instead of chopping up tomatoes and onions (which I don't care for anyway), I scoop a little bit of Trader Joe's Fresh Salsa into it, which has small, flavorful diced tomatoes and onions already in it. (*Not every TJ's carries the same items so this might not be in every store.)
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes (I place it in the freezer to speed things up...I'm hungry).