Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Knew I Liked This Place

Last July Tommie and I stumbled upon Long Hill, a beautiful park and estate owned by The Trustees of Reservations. I only could have dreamt that almost a year later I would be given the opportunity to work there. What an office! I am very fortunate to have the chance to work for The Trustees of Reservations, an organization that does a lot of great work to conserve land and estates across Massachusetts. As a child who spent far too much time playing with bugs in her backyard, I am looking forward to working for a place that gives other kids (and adults) the opportunity to enjoy exploring all that nature has to offer.I love the organization, I love the location, and I love the fact that I can now support my Craigslist addiction and furnish our new apartment!

1 comment:

  1. What an office indeed. Big Congrats! You're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete