Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Thoughts

I am the type of person who needs to be reminded to be thankful. I'm an eternal pessimist; I also really like to complain. I wish I had come across these crafty ideas for making a "Thankful Tree" or a "Thankful Jar" sooner so I could have done it this year. It would do me some good to stop to appreciate the good things, such as having a soulmate in my life, having a super special dog, having a supportive family who also happens to be pretty entertaining, having a nice place to live, having a job where the people are nice and the cause is good even if my work isn't...see me slipping into negativism already? I think I'll quit while I'm ahead; I do have things to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the YHL thankful Jar idea. Maybe next year?
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete