Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If Only We Had More Space

In a few weeks I will be doing a review of a product from CSNStores.com. They have so much to choose from, it's almost too much to handle. Along with clothes, pet products, and pretty much anything else you can think of, they have a ton of household items from this modern Eames lounge chair, to this kitchen island (which I have in my kitchen), or this wall art. Since we're running out of room in our apartment, I'm leaning towards reviewing some kitchen cookware since that is stuff we use all the time and we have some items that could use to be replaced. Plus, if I expect Tommie to keep cooking for me, I need to make sure our kitchen inventory is on par, even if we don’t have the cabinet space for it all. I envision one day having a big, bright kitchen with cabinets like the one in the picture below. Maybe I'd even feel inspired to cook more than scrambled eggs in this kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment