Monday, December 19, 2011

Winning Money for Buying Used Paper Lanterns

Best news I have received in a while...I won $100 for sharing my story about how I scored a bunch of cheap paper lanterns from Recycled Bride! 

Recycled Bride is an online wedding marketplace for searching and getting great deals on used and new items for ones wedding. It's kind of like the "Craigslist" of wedding items--no wonder I like it.
Winning stories and other comments can be viewed on Recycled Bride's blog here.  I included a photo our reception venue decorated with the lanterns. 

I knew my obsession with lanterns would pay off someday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on writing a winning story Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Being rewarded for saving money by getting more money...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was a reason why I married you ;)

    ReplyDelete